Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Say Again???

I Thought the 'Fairness' Doctrine Had Taken Effect...

This morning I was listening to WNLR, the Christian radio station in Churchville and what I heard made me think the 'Fairness' Doctrine had been passed during the night. Creigh Deeds was on the air with a spot trying to convince you that Bob McDonnell was the 'tax and spend' candidate. Kool-Aid anyone? The spot was followed by an explaination that the station was required to take all political advertising from all sides. I assume they run the explaination every time after the advertisement.

Fishersville Mike Has These Thoughts [click to read] about the desperation in the Deeds camp as polls show McDonnell holding a respectable lead. I guess an impassioned plea to the 'radical' 'threatening to what it means to most of us to be an American' 'religious right' [1.] has to be seen in that light.

No comments: