Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Letter from an American Soldier

'Fight for me as I will surely fight for you!'

09/11/08

Tea Party Participants,

I am a Soldier in the United States Army and I wish I could be there with you today. Instead I am flying over Europe now and will be waiting transportation to Afghanistan to further our assault on terrorist hiding grounds and insurgents in that barren land. I swore my oath many times over the past decade and regardless of my future I will continue to uphold it. What I fear is that you may not be so relentless, prove me wrong.

It is your duty to defend this land at home while we are away keeping the wolves at bay. It is your charge to empower righteous men and women with the responsibility to uphold the Constitution and the principles of our land. It is your responsibility to ensure we recognize the nation we left.

So today on April 15th at Nationwide Tea Party, I ask you to stand up. Be strong, defiant, and challenge an overbearing government asking you to give all for little in return. You do not beg for a handout and you do not slap away those that do. You point them in the right direction while showing them the way towards success. I want you to remember this while your nation’s warriors endure tirelessly to ensure you do not relive a terrorist attack or other devastating blow. We are not perfect, we will not stop every attack. But we are trying. So you must try. You must try to give us a nation we recognize. You must allow us to come home and be peaceful. You must stand up for us while we are gone.

DO NOT BE CONTENT WITH BEING A SILENT MAJORITY! YOU MUST NOT BE A SILENT MAJORITY! YOU ARE A SILENT MAJORITY NO MORE! FIGHT YOU BEAUTIFUL AMERICANS! FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM TO BE A GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS WITH A COMMON GOAL!! NOT A GROUP OF COMMON PEOPLE WITH AN INDIVIDUAL GOAL!! FIGHT FOR ME AS I WILL SURELY FIGHT FOR YOU! NO MATTER THE COST!

So carry this day and remember April 15, 2009. This is your day! Show the government where you stand and how you will defend your livelihood. Show them your displeasure with their behavior and forget not come November 2010! Remember remember the 15th! FIGHT ON!

--Sent out by Mickey White

iiwojima

Washington Praying

No comments: