Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Plein Air Art Show at Miller School

A Great Gallery Created from an Old Shop Building

IMG_1342
The brick walls created a wonderful space for art and discussion.

IMG_1344
When my daughter, who helped organize the event, pointed out that these are lotus; I changed the title to "Lotus Clouds."

This was a truely wonderful time for artists to share their work and it was organized by my daughter and Sharon Kennedy, the art teacher at Miller School. I plan to attend next year's event and invite more of my friends. Some of the Miller students participated along with local professional and amateur artists and photographers.

IMG_1346
Detail of a canvas by Chris Ross.

1 comment:

Joy Jackson said...

How beautiful, the art, the space, everything. Please invite us next year.