Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Its not Either/Or...

Smart Solutions are Never so Simple

Banner 1

The banner appeared as advertising in one of my searches. You have a choice, do nothing or join the 'global warming' frenzy. I wish the whole 'climate change' debate would grow up. Right now, as we're sweltering in the Atlantic states, the Cascades are getting a pretty good snowfall. I would propose a third box -- and I've photoshopped it [see below]:

Banner 2

Responsible Stewardship. That's not as good as movie fodder perhaps, but it's what we need. One need not sign on to the frenzy to be a responsible person on Planet Earth. In fact, I'm a little tired of the gloom and doom so I'm going to talk about...

My Next Car

Here's what's happening in the research and development division. A new generation of hybrid vehicles and hydrogen. Look at this neat little Mazda!

mazda5-premacy-re-hybrid
Mazda 5 Hybrid runs on Hydrogen or gasoline.

Take a look at Hydrogen Now. A whole new fleet of clean vehicles awaits us in the near future. The emission from a hydrogen car is water.

No comments: