Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Defender of the Faiths

Why I Love Binyamin Jolkovsky

Jewish World Review ought to be on every Christian's morning reading list. This web publication of opinion, faith and generally usefull content is the brainchild of New York journalist Binyamin Jolkovsky. He's a professional, I'm an amateur. He's Jewish, I'm a follower of Jesus. He lives in the big city, I live in rural Virginia. He observes Saturday, I Sunday. If you say we have nothing in common you'd be dead wrong.

Both of us are citizens of Dennis Prager's first America... the one our founders crafted. Both of us are not friends of the 'other' Amerika... the one the left wants to remake us into. [1.] Both of us try to live our faith seven days a week... not just Saturday [or, in my case, Sunday].

I first learned of Jewish World review from the man that President Obama does not want us to listen to: Rush Limbaugh. Our local newspaper was devoid of much in the way of good opinion and Binyamin's work filled that void very nicely. I got on Binyamin's email distribution list and have used his publication as a source more times than I can number.

But Jewish World Review cannot rest on the back of one man forever. Please give his publication a try and if you think it is as great as I do please think of it as worthy of your personal investment. To me it is worth way more than a subscription to TIME or a lot of other publications. Why not bless Mr. Jolkovsky with a gift to help the publication grow this year.

Jewish World Review [click to read].

Michelle Malkin Talks about Binyamin [click to read].

No comments: