Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rush Limbaugh in Hospital Today

Talk Show Innovator Experienced Chest Pains

Rush Limbaugh
Rush Limbaugh.

This morning I was at Virginia Blood Services giving platelets and missed the initial reports that Rush had been taken to the hospital after experiencing chest pains. By the time I got the news he was said to be resting comfortably and facing a whole lot of tests. Of course my prayers are with him. Rush's show has been a regular part of my radio listening since the 1980's when a liberal lawyer friend first told me about him... that's right! He thought everyone would dismiss this new radio personality as he had... but I have to credit a lefto Mother Jones reading small town attorney for introducing me to Rush Limbaugh. It didn't take me long to figure out that Limbaugh, if he was crazy, was crazy like a fox... he put ideas worthy of William F. Buckley into terms anyone could relate to. After hearing a few shows, it was clear that Mr. Limbaugh was a voice for solid American ideas and ideals.

Get well soon Rush!

Michelle Malkin Has More [click to read].

No comments: