Wednesday, August 5, 2009

News You Can Use...

How to Tell Real Grass from 'Astroturf'

All the President's men are scared. The people showing up at town hall meetings are articulate, well informed and they ask some pointed questions. 'Obviously' they are 'Brooks Brothers' protesters put out there by the insurance companies and the Republican Party.

Funny, I don't own a Brooks Brothers suit, I don't even like dealing with Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and I'm not exactly Michael Steele's biggest fan but as an informed American I sure don't want the government running healthcare and taxing energy into oblivion. That is why I go to Tea Parties and I will show up at any Senators' town hall meetings in my area and [take heed], your answers WILL show up in this blog

Just because some 'community organizers' create demonstrations does not mean that people like me need some ACORN-like conservative organization to drive us.

Real Grassroots [click to read]. SWAC Girl Knows how to tell real grassroots from 'manufactured' protests.

No comments: